How We Can Help
Thank you for taking an interest in our blog. At the Uncharted Library, we are deeply passionate about all things indie, and we believe that indie artists are the heart of modern creativity, innovation, and diversity.
Our quest is to indulge in a variety of fantasy indie books and to share the ones we love.
We also acknowledge that indie authors need more support finding a wider audience, and we want to support as many self-published and indie authors as we can.
Here are some of the features we can host for you on our blog:
- Book Reviews – See our Review Policy
- Book or Author Spotlight – View our Spotlights for examples
- Author Interview – View our Interviews for examples
- Cover Reveals – View our Cover Reveals for examples
- Guest Posts – See our Guest Post Policy
- Anything Else – Give us your ideas!
If you’re interested in any of the above, please Contact Us and fill out the form with as much information as possible, such as details about your book and any potential release dates. While we may not be open for reviews as these take more time to produce, we’re happy to host spotlights, interviews, cover reveals, and guest posts all-year round.
Note: we reserve the right to refuse to host content at our discretion. We do not promote authors who create harmful content, for example.